How To Cut Back On Dry Cleaning Dry-cleaning isn’t the only way to safely clean garments labeled dry clean only, and other methods might even do a better job. But it can be tricky to figure out when to dry-clean and when to hand- or machine-wash. [CR]
More From Consumerist
- Dry Cleaners Show Up After House Fire, Claim That Insurance Company Sent Them
- Can You Safely Wash Fine China In The Dishwasher? Maybe.
- Keep Your Dark-Colored Clothes Looking Fresh And New For Longer
- 3 Fancy Dishwasher Features You Can Do Without
- Boeing Creates Self-Cleaning Airplane Bathroom, Claims To Kill 99.99% Of Germs