Like many credit cards, Citibank is cutting people’s credit limits left and right but apparently if you call up and ask to get your credit limit back to where it was, they’ll do it for you. Classic tactic: Conduct adverse action, easily fix it for the small amount of people who complain, profit from the difference. As ever, squeaky wheel gets the grease.
Citibank Reinstates Credit Limits If You Ask
By Ben Popken March 3, 2009
- bill of swipes Is A Restriction On Credit Card Surcharges A Free Speech Violation?
- let me see your card for a sec... Apple Pay Lets Man Scan, Use Wife’s Citi Credit Card Without Additional Verification
- making the switch Will Costco’s Switch From American Express To Visa Affect My Credit?
- hack attack Do You Ever Shop Anywhere? Congratulations: Your Data Will Be Hacked
- oops Citibank Caught Screwing Up Credit Card Debt Collections, Must Refund $5M