Like many credit cards, Citibank is cutting people’s credit limits left and right but apparently if you call up and ask to get your credit limit back to where it was, they’ll do it for you. Classic tactic: Conduct adverse action, easily fix it for the small amount of people who complain, profit from the difference. As ever, squeaky wheel gets the grease.
Citibank Reinstates Credit Limits If You Ask
By Ben Popken March 3, 2009
- making the switch Will Costco’s Switch From American Express To Visa Affect My Credit?
- oops Citibank Caught Screwing Up Credit Card Debt Collections, Must Refund $5M
- Cutting Down On Fraud New Credit Card Rules May Make It Difficult To Purchase Gift Cards
- discontinuing education Former Trump University Managers Call Out “Dishonest” Program In Unsealed Testimony
- constitution shmonstitution From Credit Cards To Mail-Order Steaks: 87 Companies That Are Taking Away Your Right To Sue