What happens to all the stuff left inside a foreclosed house when the ex-owners jet? The bank contracts these guys to haul it all away to the dump in what is called a “trash out.” Here’s a short video following a crew of junk chuckers. It’s amazing what people leave behind, including photos and computers.
What Happens To This Stuff Left In A Foreclosed House?
By consumerist.com February 26, 2009
- worst wishing well ever We Throw $62 Million Worth Of Coins In The Trash Every Year
- as fate would have it Police: Suspected Thieves Tried To Sell Pawn Shop Owner His Own Stuff Back
- dogs vs. postal carriers Postal Worker Caught On Security Camera Pepper-Spraying Family Dogs
- what a dump Neighbors Complain That Former Sports Authority Parking Lot Is A Giant Trash Pile
- you haul we tow U-Haul Accuses Chicago Towing Companies Of Hauling Away Perfectly Fine Vehicles To Rake In Cash