What happens to all the stuff left inside a foreclosed house when the ex-owners jet? The bank contracts these guys to haul it all away to the dump in what is called a “trash out.” Here’s a short video following a crew of junk chuckers. It’s amazing what people leave behind, including photos and computers.
What Happens To This Stuff Left In A Foreclosed House?
By consumerist.com February 26, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Guy Who Chucked Winning Lottery Tickets Saved From Eternal Regret By Convenience Store Worker
- Here’s What It Looked Like When Google’s Self-Driving Car Hit A City Bus
- The Glorious ’80s Time Capsule House Is Having An Estate Sale
- Postal Worker Caught On Security Camera Pepper-Spraying Family Dogs
- Reminder: You Might Not Want To Display Empty Christmas Present Boxes Prominently On The Curb