What happens to all the stuff left inside a foreclosed house when the ex-owners jet? The bank contracts these guys to haul it all away to the dump in what is called a “trash out.” Here’s a short video following a crew of junk chuckers. It’s amazing what people leave behind, including photos and computers.
What Happens To This Stuff Left In A Foreclosed House?
By consumerist.com February 26, 2009
- food waste Why Bagged Salads End Up In Landfills Instead Of Compost Piles
- mysterious donors Vintage Apple Computer Worth $200K Dropped Off For Recycling
- not lovin' it McDonald’s Manager Also Fired For Ex-Employee’s Kitchen Rampage
- stow it Self-Storage Facilities Grow, Keep Our Useless Junk Out Of Sight
- you have only yourself to blame Trail Of Cash Leads Police To Bank Robbery Suspect