What happens to all the stuff left inside a foreclosed house when the ex-owners jet? The bank contracts these guys to haul it all away to the dump in what is called a “trash out.” Here’s a short video following a crew of junk chuckers. It’s amazing what people leave behind, including photos and computers.
What Happens To This Stuff Left In A Foreclosed House?
By consumerist.com February 26, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Here’s What It Looked Like When Google’s Self-Driving Car Hit A City Bus
- Reminder: You Might Not Want To Display Empty Christmas Present Boxes Prominently On The Curb
- Police: Suspected Thieves Tried To Sell Pawn Shop Owner His Own Stuff Back
- Postal Worker Caught On Security Camera Pepper-Spraying Family Dogs
- Neighbors Complain That Former Sports Authority Parking Lot Is A Giant Trash Pile