One final Tropicana thing: this video clip from 5 weeks ago shows Peter Arnell explaining the thought process behind the Tropicana redesign. It’s a peek behind the curtains at how much thought goes into packaging, and how it’s designed to communicate to you subconsciously. [AdAge] (Thanks to wanda!)
By cwalters February 26, 2009
- What were they thinking 17 Commercial Failures From Brands With Spectacularly Bad Ideas
- saving nemo Brewery’s Edible 6-Pack Rings Designed To Feed Marine Life Instead Of Killing It
- you know too much Scary Smart $199 Cup Knows That’s Not Just Orange Juice You’re Drinking
- what's fair? Can Dateline NBC Just Run Your YouTube Clip Without Permission?
- astro pops The Mad Genius Behind The Rebirth Of Hydrox, Astro Pops And Maybe Marshall Field’s