Two Philadelphia newspapers, the Inquirer and the Daily News filed for bankruptcy Sunday. [NYT]
- ho ho no no Should Malls Charge Kids For The Privilege Of Visiting Santa Claus?
- they call it "the barnacle" Windshield Locks Could Be Parking Enforcement’s New Tool of Choice
- last ditch effort Major Airlines’ Regional Partner, Republic Airways, Files For Bankruptcy Over Pilot Shortage
- not nice PA Judge Fines Verizon $3,750 For Leaving Elderly Couple Hanging Without Phone Service
- um about that auction 5 Strange Things We Learned About Sudden Closures Of Old Country And HomeTown Buffets