Two Philadelphia newspapers, the Inquirer and the Daily News filed for bankruptcy Sunday. [NYT]
More From Consumerist
- Historic A&P Grocery Chain Files For Bankruptcy Again, Plans To Sell Or Close Locations
- Feds: Green Energy Ponzi Scheme Duped Consumers Out Of $54.5M
- Should Malls Charge Kids For The Privilege Of Visiting Santa Claus?
- Major Airlines’ Regional Partner, Republic Airways, Files For Bankruptcy Over Pilot Shortage
- 5 Strange Things We Learned About Sudden Closures Of Old Country And HomeTown Buffets