Two Philadelphia newspapers, the Inquirer and the Daily News filed for bankruptcy Sunday. [NYT]
- Stinkin' Rich Promises Feds: Green Energy Ponzi Scheme Duped Consumers Out Of $54.5M
- More Expenses For flying Airports Propose Increasing Facility Fees To Pay For Infrastructure Improvements
- ho ho no no Should Malls Charge Kids For The Privilege Of Visiting Santa Claus?
- no we can't hear you now At Least 16 NJ Towns Left With Failing Phone Service While Verizon Dithers On Repairing Copper Wires
- they call it "the barnacle" Windshield Locks Could Be Parking Enforcement’s New Tool of Choice