Maybe it was the hooch, or maybe it was the fact that he was missing his TMZ, but a 70-year-old man in Missouri was arrested yesterday for unlawful use of a firearm after he shot up his TV. According to Minneapolis/St. Paul news station KARE11, he “was angry that he had lost his cable, and was unable to get his new DTV converter to work properly.” According to his wife, he had been drinking.
Drunk Old Man Shoots TV After DTV Converter Box Doesn't Work
By cwalters February 20, 2009
- The long wait Minneapolis Man Sues TSA For $500 Over Missed Flight
- ommmmmmmm my United Airlines Flight Turns Around After Passenger Wouldn’t Stop Doing Yoga
- telling tales Police: United Airlines Passenger Walked Onto Plane, Claimed He Had A Bomb In His Bag
- a car is not a bar Man Finds Himself In Jail After Drinking A Beer While In Traffic Next To A Marked Patrol Car
- serious Lawsuit: Shopper’s Imprisonment In Walgreens Store Led To His Death