Maybe it was the hooch, or maybe it was the fact that he was missing his TMZ, but a 70-year-old man in Missouri was arrested yesterday for unlawful use of a firearm after he shot up his TV. According to Minneapolis/St. Paul news station KARE11, he “was angry that he had lost his cable, and was unable to get his new DTV converter to work properly.” According to his wife, he had been drinking.
Drunk Old Man Shoots TV After DTV Converter Box Doesn't Work
By cwalters February 20, 2009
- A Different Fast Food Binge Man Arrested After Allegedly Going On Fast Food Robbery Spree At Dunkin’ Donuts, McDonald’s, And White Castle
- Can't Deny Those Late Night Cravings Man Falls Asleep At Wendy’s Drive Thru, Wakes Up To DUI And No Fries
- indiscreet shoplifting Man Arrested After Police Say He Stuffed An AK-47 Down His Pants
- Attracting the Drinkers McDonald’s Service Complaints End In Two OWI Arrests In One Day
- bad deja vu Make It Stop: Second Report This Week Of A Man Groping A Female Passenger On A Flight