Build Your Own Home Gym For Under $100 Looking to cut costs? Working out at home isn’t as pricey as you might think. A home mini-gym can be an inexpensive way to exercise and keep up muscle strength. [CR Health]
More From Consumerist
- What Happens When Pokémon Go Turns Your House Into A Gym
- San Francisco Pot-Friendly Gym Will Let Members Get High While They Get Buff
- ClassPass Ticks Off NYC Customers By Raising Unlimited Membership Prices
- Guy Gets Locked In L.A. Fitness When It Closes For The Night… At 5 P.M.
- Here’s What You Should Remember Before Hitting Sports Authority’s Store-Closing Sales Today