President Obama has signed the stimulus package. “Today does not mark the end of our economic troubles,” Obama said before signing the bill at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. “But it does mark the beginning of the end — the beginning of what we need to do to create jobs for Americans scrambling in the wake of layoffs; to provide relief for families worried they won’t be able to pay next month’s bills; and to set our economy on a firmer foundation.” [CNN]
- every breath you take Senate Passes USA Freedom Act, Ushering In A Kindler, Gentler Era Of NSA Snooping
- a peek behind the curtain What The Heck Is The Trans-Pacific Partnership & Why Should I Be Concerned?
- reaction roundup Key Players Give Their Opinions — For And Against — On GOP’s Obamacare Replacement
- the times they are a-changing From Healthcare To Financial Protection: How Will The Trump White House Affect Consumers?
- unexpected changes Medical Marijuana Suddenly A Whole Lot Less Illegal Nationwide