Looks like UPS has set a guy on Twitter to search for complaints and offer help as well as act as customer service ombudsman. If that package just never seems to be coming or you’d like the guy to just stop playing skeeball with it on your front porch, and regular customer service isn’t of help, Thomas looks like your guy. In addition to being a web-dude at UPS, he’s been blogging since ’99 and founded a theater company in ’06. Sounds like a cool cat to me. You need a real human being non-drone your face-fronting Twitter presence. He’s ThomasAtUPS on Twitter.
UPS Gets A Twitter Monitor To Solve Your Problems
By Ben Popken February 16, 2009
- problem solved Comcast Says It’s Tripling Size Of Social Media Customer Service Team
- misuse of the pizza Man Claims He Was Burned Having Relations With A Pizza, Domino’s Responds Perfectly
- health insurance Get Your Health Insurance Company’s Attention: Use Twitter
- making introductions Banana Republic’s “Startup Guy” Has Half-Tucked In Shirt, Cool Belt, No Female Counterpart
- when kabletown calls Prank Callers Trolling Comcast Twitter Feed For Victims