Looks like UPS has set a guy on Twitter to search for complaints and offer help as well as act as customer service ombudsman. If that package just never seems to be coming or you’d like the guy to just stop playing skeeball with it on your front porch, and regular customer service isn’t of help, Thomas looks like your guy. In addition to being a web-dude at UPS, he’s been blogging since ’99 and founded a theater company in ’06. Sounds like a cool cat to me. You need a real human being non-drone your face-fronting Twitter presence. He’s ThomasAtUPS on Twitter.
UPS Gets A Twitter Monitor To Solve Your Problems
By Ben Popken February 16, 2009
- problem solved Comcast Says It’s Tripling Size Of Social Media Customer Service Team
- when kabletown calls Prank Callers Trolling Comcast Twitter Feed For Victims
- to xfinity and beyond Comcast Rings Out 2014 With Yet Another Tape-Recorded Customer Service Disaster
- invisible mail carriers with invisible packages USPS Says It Tried To Deliver My Package, But Home Security Video Shows Otherwise
- special delivery Major Package Carriers Want To Help You Not Get Your Deliveries Stolen