Looks like UPS has set a guy on Twitter to search for complaints and offer help as well as act as customer service ombudsman. If that package just never seems to be coming or you’d like the guy to just stop playing skeeball with it on your front porch, and regular customer service isn’t of help, Thomas looks like your guy. In addition to being a web-dude at UPS, he’s been blogging since ’99 and founded a theater company in ’06. Sounds like a cool cat to me. You need a real human being non-drone your face-fronting Twitter presence. He’s ThomasAtUPS on Twitter.
UPS Gets A Twitter Monitor To Solve Your Problems
By Ben Popken February 16, 2009
- are we not men? Comcast Insists Its Twitter Account Isn’t A Robot; Just Assumes Everyone’s An Angry Customer
- No Help Here Square Users Find Their Accounts Suddenly Deactivated, Customer Service Proves Useless
- they are in your house Best Buy Pilot Program Sends Non-Geek Squad Techs To Your House
- return to sender Why Doesn’t AT&T Require Email Verification Before Sending Sensitive Account Information?
- reunited and it feels so good United Passenger Leaves iPad On Plane, Has Joyful Reunion With Airline’s Help