The New York Times’ Bits Blog posits a terrifying idea: what if they bring back Clippy to work the floor in the new Microsoft retail stores? “It looks like you’re trying to run out of the store in disgust!” [Bits]
By cwalters February 14, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Macy’s Hopes Tablets & Dressing Room Deliveries Will Speed Up Your Shopping Time
- Microsoft Shows Off “Wearable” Holograms With HoloLens
- Why Is JCPenney Trying To Be More Like Sears, When So Many Sears Stores Are Closing?
- Google Is Not Opening A Real-Life Store After All
- American Girl Will Move And Experiment With Its Store In NYC, ‘Evolve As A Total Brand’