The New York Times’ Bits Blog posits a terrifying idea: what if they bring back Clippy to work the floor in the new Microsoft retail stores? “It looks like you’re trying to run out of the store in disgust!” [Bits]
By cwalters February 14, 2009
- sales sales sales Why Is JCPenney Trying To Be More Like Sears, When So Many Sears Stores Are Closing?
- to the holodeck! Microsoft Shows Off “Wearable” Holograms With HoloLens
- realistic sets The Pilot Of NBC’s ‘Superstore’ Was Filmed Inside A Real Kmart
- key selling activities JCPenney Isn’t Exactly Hiring Greeters, But Everyone Gets On The Sales Floor
- get'em while they're young Retailers Trying To Lure College Customers Now So They’ll Become Lifelong Shoppers