The New York Times’ Bits Blog posits a terrifying idea: what if they bring back Clippy to work the floor in the new Microsoft retail stores? “It looks like you’re trying to run out of the store in disgust!” [Bits]
By cwalters February 14, 2009
- Another way to shop Macy’s Hopes Tablets & Dressing Room Deliveries Will Speed Up Your Shopping Time
- appearances can be deceiving Scammer Does A Decent Job Of Making Floor Tile Look Like An iPad
- sales sales sales Why Is JCPenney Trying To Be More Like Sears, When So Many Sears Stores Are Closing?
- tears for sears Pretty Much Every Sears And Kmart Store Is For Rent Right Now
- time is a flat circle Zombie Circuit City Pushes Back Relaunch Again