Ever acoustically bankrupt, Muzak,the makers of elevator music, have declared themselves financially bankrupt by filing for Chapter 11. The company’s unique style of precisely limited in tempo and dynamics and unswervingly bland music may not be long for this world. Office workers and elevator riders, rejoice.
By Ben Popken February 12, 2009
- you can't spell "lawsuit" without "USA" Retailer That Overcharged, Sued Servicemembers Makes Deal To Settle State Lawsuit
- another retailer bankruptcy Rue21 May Be Next Retailer To File For Bankruptcy
- retail apocalypse hhgregg Stores Are Closing After Bankrupt Retailer Can’t Find Buyer
- sporting goods apocalypse Bankrupt Gander Mountain Could Have A Buyer, Allowing Stores To Stay Open
- circling vultures Abercrombie & Fitch’s Hollister Poised To Profit From Bankruptcy Of Fellow Teen Retailers