Ever acoustically bankrupt, Muzak,the makers of elevator music, have declared themselves financially bankrupt by filing for Chapter 11. The company’s unique style of precisely limited in tempo and dynamics and unswervingly bland music may not be long for this world. Office workers and elevator riders, rejoice.
By Ben Popken February 12, 2009
- you can't spell "lawsuit" without "USA" Retailer That Overcharged, Sued Servicemembers Makes Deal To Settle State Lawsuit
- um about that auction 5 Strange Things We Learned About Sudden Closures Of Old Country And HomeTown Buffets
- circling vultures Abercrombie & Fitch’s Hollister Poised To Profit From Bankruptcy Of Fellow Teen Retailers
- adios radioshack Inside Stories From RadioShack’s Sinking Ship: Tight Lips, Confusion, Questionable Clearance Prices
- anyone need some skis? Sports Authority Comes To Agreement With Suppliers To Sell Winter Gear