According to the NYT, Sirius XM owes $175 Million by the end of February and it may not be able to pay up. Bankruptcy may very well be in the cards for the Satellite Radio super-organism. The article cites a failure to “to win over many younger listeners” and the general economic downturn.
Sirius XM May Be Preparing for Bankruptcy
By AlexJarvis February 11, 2009
- whose lifetime? SiriusXM Subscriber Who Bought ‘Lifetime’ Subscription Files Class Action
- the end is in sight maybe Judge Approves Final Plan For RadioShack Bankruptcy
- sports authority afterlife There’s $92.5 Million In Outstanding Sports Authority Gift Cards: Use Yours Before June 28
- raiders of the lost walmart Raiders Of The Lost Walmart Find Rich Vein Of Overpriced Electronics From 2008
- no takers here Sports Authority Auction Draws No Bidders For Mile High Stadium Naming Rights