According to the NYT, Sirius XM owes $175 Million by the end of February and it may not be able to pay up. Bankruptcy may very well be in the cards for the Satellite Radio super-organism. The article cites a failure to “to win over many younger listeners” and the general economic downturn.
Sirius XM May Be Preparing for Bankruptcy
By AlexJarvis February 11, 2009
- whose lifetime? SiriusXM Subscriber Who Bought ‘Lifetime’ Subscription Files Class Action
- rip radioshack RadioShack Bankruptcy Auction Continues: Unsecured Creditors May Not Get Much
- gift cards Have A RadioShack Gift Card? You Have One More Day To Use It
- the end is in sight maybe Judge Approves Final Plan For RadioShack Bankruptcy
- the final countdown Today’s Bankruptcy Auction Will Decide RadioShack’s Fate