Apply now for a great summer internship with Consumers Union, publishers of Consumerist and Consumer Reports. Consumer journalism couldn’t be more important or relevant than a time like this. Now is the time to get involved. Openings are available for editorial, general intern work, advocacy, and engineering (technical division).
Intern For Consumers Union
By Ben Popken February 9, 2009
- still a bad idea Consumer Advocates Head Back To FCC, Continue Urging Agency To Reject Comcast/TWC Merger
- Lying Gets You Sued CFPB Suit: Texas Company Charged Consumers Millions In Fees For Credit Card They Couldn’t Use
- Free Credit Scores For Real? New Legislation Aims To Ensure Accurate Credit Reports, Provide Free Credit Scores
- sounding off From Applause To Lawsuits And Legislation: What Key Players Are Saying About Net Neutrality
- protecting your plastic New Prepaid Debit Card Rules Add Protections, Improve Transparency; Take Effect Oct. 2017