Apply now for a great summer internship with Consumers Union, publishers of Consumerist and Consumer Reports. Consumer journalism couldn’t be more important or relevant than a time like this. Now is the time to get involved. Openings are available for editorial, general intern work, advocacy, and engineering (technical division).
Intern For Consumers Union
By Ben Popken February 9, 2009
- dispatches from kabletown Internal Comcast Memo Says Consumerist Is All About “Headlines,” So Here’s One For Them
- still a bad idea Consumer Advocates Head Back To FCC, Continue Urging Agency To Reject Comcast/TWC Merger
- Lying Gets You Sued CFPB Suit: Texas Company Charged Consumers Millions In Fees For Credit Card They Couldn’t Use
- it's a comcastrophe Consumer Advocates Say There Are No Conditions That Would Make Comcast, Time Warner Cable Merger Acceptable
- Finding a solution Consumer Advocates Shine Spotlight On Too-Common Credit Reporting Errors