White Castle has apologized and donated $5,000 to the National Guard after having 25 guardsmen’s (and their family’s) cars towed while they attended a welcome home ceremony at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis. The manager had given permission for the cars to be parked there, but White Castle had them towed anyway. [Chicago Tribune]
- google this What Happened To Those Google Barges?
- respect for the dead Cemetery Issues Rules Of The Road For Bicyclists Who Might Not Realize They’re Being Jerks
- lending a helping hand Strangers Pitch In To Keep Woman’s Car From Being Towed While She’s In The ER With Infant Son
- something in the air We Don’t Understand How Walmart Oil Changes Keep Going Terribly Awry, But Here We Are
- Getting To The Bottom Regulators Investigating Jeep, Nissan SUVs After Receiving Fire, Airbag Complaints