White Castle has apologized and donated $5,000 to the National Guard after having 25 guardsmen’s (and their family’s) cars towed while they attended a welcome home ceremony at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis. The manager had given permission for the cars to be parked there, but White Castle had them towed anyway. [Chicago Tribune]
- google this What Happened To Those Google Barges?
- taste the badvertising Coca-Cola Makes Splash At Final Four With “Drinkable” Coke Zero Billboard
- A Different Fast Food Binge Man Arrested After Allegedly Going On Fast Food Robbery Spree At Dunkin’ Donuts, McDonald’s, And White Castle
- respect for the dead Cemetery Issues Rules Of The Road For Bicyclists Who Might Not Realize They’re Being Jerks
- sliders for all White Castle Changes Everything You Think You Know About White Castle, Puts Veggie Sliders On The Menu