Tried to go to Denny’s but it was like an hour wait with people standing outside in the cold😦 Wasn’t worth it but maybe the lunchtime rush won’t be as bad.
By consumerist.com February 3, 2009
Tagged With: featured comment
- you aren't special Yes, The TSA’s Airport Security Screening Rules Still Apply To Travelers Who Are Mad About Missing Flights
- sliders for everyone People Wait In Line For Hours To Feast Upon Sliders Upon Opening Of Las Vegas’ First White Castle
- bells will be ringings Salvation Army Worker Trying To Set Bell-Ringing Record With 80-Hour Attempt
- chaos in the egg field Rogue Parents Ruin Free Pez Easter Egg Hunt, Scoop Up 10,000 Eggs Before It Started
- pay for delay Amazon Prime’s “No-Rush Shipping Credits” May Not Be Worth The Extra Wait