After protests from the First Lady, toy company Ty has agreed not to sell “Sweet Sasha” and “Marvelous Malia” dolls. Ty, the maker of Beanie Babies, had maintained that the dolls were not based on the Obama daughters.
- get out of jail card Appeals Court Upholds Probation Sentence For Beanie Babies’ Creator Convicted Of Tax Evasion
- what's mine is not yours Doll Creator Taking Hasbro To Court Over “My Little Pony” Designs Files Another Lawsuit
- all dolls are created equal Why Are Big-Box Stores Pricing Barbies Differently By Race?
- welcome to the dollhouse American Girl Dolls Will Soon Be Available At Toys ‘R’ Us Stores
- finding the connection 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike