After protests from the First Lady, toy company Ty has agreed not to sell “Sweet Sasha” and “Marvelous Malia” dolls. Ty, the maker of Beanie Babies, had maintained that the dolls were not based on the Obama daughters.
More From Consumerist
- Doll Creator Taking Hasbro To Court Over “My Little Pony” Designs Files Another Lawsuit
- American Girl Dolls Will Soon Be Available At Toys ‘R’ Us Stores
- 6 Things You Should Know About Heather Bresch, The CEO Behind EpiPen Price Hike
- Maker Of Super-Powerful Desktop Magnets Must Recall Pieces, Provide Refunds
- Toy Company Legal Battle Shows Cabbage Patch Kids Still Prompting Fights