Tax Cat here, reminding you that today is the last day to vote in the 2009 bloggies. Consumerist has been nominated for Best Topical Weblog, where we’re up against other cats who know nothing of the tax code, and Best Writing of a Weblog. In fact, we’ve even heard that voting is the single best way to prevent an audit. Go vote now! (or get your files in order…) [2009 Bloggies]
Today Is The Last Day To Vote In The 2009 Bloggies!
By consumeristcarey February 2, 2009
- what's in your food Senate Votes Down Bill That Would Have Overturned States’ GMO Labeling Laws
- not helping your case Mylan’s Capitol Hill Critics Still Don’t Believe Company Only Makes $80 Profit Per EpiPen
- tax cat doubles his prices Tax Software Uses Surge Pricing, Takes Advantage Of Later Filers
- everything but the kitchen sink Comcast, AT&T Try Again To Stall Google Fiber In Nashville By Writing Law To Slow It Down
- one day only Calling All Last-Minute Shoppers: Today Is “Free Shipping Day”