Tax Cat here, reminding you that today is the last day to vote in the 2009 bloggies. Consumerist has been nominated for Best Topical Weblog, where we’re up against other cats who know nothing of the tax code, and Best Writing of a Weblog. In fact, we’ve even heard that voting is the single best way to prevent an audit. Go vote now! (or get your files in order…) [2009 Bloggies]
Today Is The Last Day To Vote In The 2009 Bloggies!
By consumeristcarey February 2, 2009
- fifty nifty The Consumerist Guide To Your 2016 Ballot Initiatives
- welcome home Rejoice! Cat Accidentally Sold Along With Mattress Is Home Again
- taxes Ask Tax Dad: Send Us Your Questions For Consumerist’s Tax Columnist
- the price of a pop Controversial Soda Tax Coming To Chicago After County Board Vote
- mmm pizza Best Buy Provides Pizza, Asks Employees To Contact Congress About E-Fairness Bill