Tax Cat here, reminding you that today is the last day to vote in the 2009 bloggies. Consumerist has been nominated for Best Topical Weblog, where we’re up against other cats who know nothing of the tax code, and Best Writing of a Weblog. In fact, we’ve even heard that voting is the single best way to prevent an audit. Go vote now! (or get your files in order…) [2009 Bloggies]
Today Is The Last Day To Vote In The 2009 Bloggies!
By consumeristcarey February 2, 2009
- welcome home Rejoice! Cat Accidentally Sold Along With Mattress Is Home Again
- sounding off From Applause To Lawsuits And Legislation: What Key Players Are Saying About Net Neutrality
- you are now free to complain Speak Freely America: New Federal Law Outlaws Gag Clauses That Punish You For Negative Reviews
- fifty nifty The Consumerist Guide To Your 2016 Ballot Initiatives
- the case of the tainted jerky PetSmart & Petco Will Just Say No To Made-In-China Cat And Dog Treats