Max writes in: “While cutting lemon grass – yes, lemon grass, the blade of my knife snapped off in a clean shear from the handle. Keep in mind there is no bone in lemon grass.”
KitchenAid Knives Are No Match For Lemon Grass
By alexchasick February 2, 2009
- like a hot knife through you-know-what 8 Gadgets Devoted Solely To Spreading Butter On Stuff
- broken blade Calphalon Recalls 2M Kitchen Knives Because Blades Shouldn’t Break Off And Cut You
- look ma no hands Want A Clean-Cut Lawn? A Robot Mower Might Not Be For You
- remember to wash 5 Food Prep Tips For Reducing Pesticide Risks
- food safety How Safe Is Your Ground Beef?