I’ve worked in TV, someone on the board was watching porn and hit the wrong button which took it to air – simple as that.
By consumerist.com February 2, 2009
Tagged With: featured comment
- no binge lives forever NBC Exec: Viewers Always Come Back From Binges, Netflix Not A “Consistent” Threat
- flying solo Man Gets Entire Plane To Himself After Fellow Travelers Catch Other Flights
- not again? British Airways Flight Diverted After Drunk Passenger Became “Abusive” Toward Crew
- taking it seriously QVC Looking Into Why It Showed A Laptop With Racist Content On TV
- hello up there SeaWorld Visitors Stuck On Sky Tower Ride For Over 3 Hours