I’ve worked in TV, someone on the board was watching porn and hit the wrong button which took it to air – simple as that.
By consumerist.com February 2, 2009
Tagged With: featured comment
- from the consumerist cave Consumerist’s At-Home, Hands-On Impression Of The Amazon Fire TV
- what would elon say? CBS Apologizes For “Audio Error” Of A Loud Car Engine Dubbed Over Tesla Footage
- no binge lives forever NBC Exec: Viewers Always Come Back From Binges, Netflix Not A “Consistent” Threat
- these are the days of our lives Calculate The Minutes, Hours And Days Of Your Life You’ve Spent Watching TV
- flying solo Man Gets Entire Plane To Himself After Fellow Travelers Catch Other Flights