The E*Trade baby is back in this year’s Superbowl lineup. A series of ostensible outtakes are posted on YouTube. Highlight of the bunch: “I want to punch the economy in the face!” (baby cries).
E*Trade Baby Buys Superbowl Ad
By Ben Popken January 30, 2009
- Free Flights For Free Cries JetBlue Gives Plane Full Of Passengers A Free Flight After Four Babies Cry
- Getting dangerous Items out of your home Toys “R” Us & Babies “R” Us Offering Discounts For Return Of Potentially Dangerous Products
- it's not jon hamm's fault Mercedes Pulls Potentially Confusing Ads For 2017 E-Class That Call The Car ‘Self-Driving’
- imitation is the sincerest form of flattery McDonald’s Accused Of Copying Animator’s Work For Ad Featuring Dancing Cows
- from chimpan-a to chimpanzee Group Accuses ‘Your Baby Can Read’ Creators Of Violating False Advertising Settlement With ‘Your Baby Can Learn’