The E*Trade baby is back in this year’s Superbowl lineup. A series of ostensible outtakes are posted on YouTube. Highlight of the bunch: “I want to punch the economy in the face!” (baby cries).
E*Trade Baby Buys Superbowl Ad
By Ben Popken January 30, 2009
- Free Flights For Free Cries JetBlue Gives Plane Full Of Passengers A Free Flight After Four Babies Cry
- invisible babies Shutterfly Congratulates Everyone On Arrival Of Nonexistent Babies
- It’s Your Last Chance To Nominate The Worst Ads Of 2014
- so maybe don't Pricey Wearable Baby Monitors May Be Better At Giving Parents Anxiety Than Monitoring Babies
- Getting dangerous Items out of your home Toys “R” Us & Babies “R” Us Offering Discounts For Return Of Potentially Dangerous Products