I’ll be liveblogging the SuperBowl ads on The Consumerist this year, playing a virtual couch buddy for those whose who don’t have any friends or whose friends don’t make interesting enough commentary. It’ll be interesting to see what is traditionally the biggest blowout night for the most outrageous and expensive ads looks like during the Recession. Tune in to the game and Consumerist.com on Feb 1 for all the hot liveblog action, and pass the nachos.
Consumerist To LiveBlog SuperBowl Ads
By Ben Popken January 27, 2009
- brought to you by the letter $ Pokemon Go, Iron Man Play-Doh, Game Of Life: Empire Among 2016 Tasteless Toys Nominees
- the past was terrible Great Moments In Badvertising History: Save Wives From Working, Doc Loves His Camels & Babies Guzzle Soda
- block the blockers With Ad-Blockers Coming To iPhone, Ad Industry Poised For A Fight
- place your non-bets Rumors Of DraftKings & FanDuel Merger Heat Up Again
- in conclusion... The 3 Big Things We’ve Learned About Your Cable Bill