I’ll be liveblogging the SuperBowl ads on The Consumerist this year, playing a virtual couch buddy for those whose who don’t have any friends or whose friends don’t make interesting enough commentary. It’ll be interesting to see what is traditionally the biggest blowout night for the most outrageous and expensive ads looks like during the Recession. Tune in to the game and Consumerist.com on Feb 1 for all the hot liveblog action, and pass the nachos.
Consumerist To LiveBlog SuperBowl Ads
By Ben Popken January 27, 2009
- advertising Facebook Opens Up A Little About The Very Many (Many Many) Ways It Targets You
- stuff it stack it fry it 9 Outrageous Menu Items You’ll Only Find At A State Fair
- that was quick Olive Garden Already Sold All 21,000 Unlimited Pasta Passes
- arms race That Was Fast: Ad-Blocker Announces Block For Facebook’s Ad-Blocker Blocking
- Want $5? Amazon Launches Mobile App Referral Program Offering Users $5 (In Coupons)