I’ll be liveblogging the SuperBowl ads on The Consumerist this year, playing a virtual couch buddy for those whose who don’t have any friends or whose friends don’t make interesting enough commentary. It’ll be interesting to see what is traditionally the biggest blowout night for the most outrageous and expensive ads looks like during the Recession. Tune in to the game and Consumerist.com on Feb 1 for all the hot liveblog action, and pass the nachos.
Consumerist To LiveBlog SuperBowl Ads
By Ben Popken January 27, 2009
- the past was terrible Great Moments In Badvertising History: Save Wives From Working, Doc Loves His Camels & Babies Guzzle Soda
- no olympics for you Comcast, NBC Won’t Let Lower-Tier Cable Subscribers Stream Olympics Online
- the year in badvertising Sprint’s “Framily,” NFL’s Family Of Disloyal Fans Lead List Of 2014’s Worst Ads
- don't say our name IMAX Demands Website Retract Story That Has Virtually Nothing To Do With IMAX
- advertising Facebook Opens Up A Little About The Very Many (Many Many) Ways It Targets You