As our nation’s peanut tragedy continues, some of you must being getting tired of preparing your own peanut treats from scratch. For you people, the American Peanut Council has compiled a list of brands that DO NOT contain salmonella. You are so very welcome.
A Big List Of Peanut Butter Products That Don't Have Salmonella
- recall roundup February Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Curse Of The Contaminated Cumin
- recalls Organic Peanut And Almond Butters Recalled For Possible Salmonella
- recall roundup December Food And Supplement Recall Roundup – Diet Drugs Are Not Bee Pollen
- recalls September Food And Supplement Recall Roundup – Salmonella Is Not A Superfood
- great peanut butter recall of 2007 ConAgra Subsidiary Sentenced For Distributing Contaminated Peanut Butter 10 Years Ago