As our nation’s peanut tragedy continues, some of you must being getting tired of preparing your own peanut treats from scratch. For you people, the American Peanut Council has compiled a list of brands that DO NOT contain salmonella. You are so very welcome.
A Big List Of Peanut Butter Products That Don't Have Salmonella
- foodborne illnesses October Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Beware Of Surprise Cheese Curls
- PB&GC is not a thing Family Suing Panera Franchisee Over Grilled Cheese With Peanut Butter Served To Allergic Child
- snack cakes Hostess Recalls Ding Dongs, Zingers, Donuts, And Chocodiles For Possible Peanut Contamination
- is this a trick or a treat Canadian Chain Decides To Stuff Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Into A Burger And Call It A Day
- that's nuts Maker Of Skippy Shops The Organic Aisle, Scoops Up Nut Butter Company Justin’s