Sprint will cut a total of 8,000 jobs by March 31st, says CEO Dan Hesse, who enjoys being filmed in black and white as he takes long walks toward cameras. Sprint is also suspending its 401(k) match program, tuition reimbursement program, and is freezing salaries. [CNNMoney]
- Law School Safety Net Brooklyn Law School Program Reimburses 15% Of Tuition For Graduates Who Can’t Find Work
- Does No. 3 + No. 4 = No. 1? Sprint Reportedly Offers $32 Billion To Buy T-Mobile
- looking to the future Sprint Reportedly Talking To White House About Possible Merger With Comcast Or T-Mobile
- not gonna happen Sprint Gives Up Dream Of Wedded Bliss With T-Mobile, Gives CEO Dan Hesse The Boot
- picking a fight Sprint Is Prepping To Start A Price War, But Will Competitors Take The Bet?