Sprint will cut a total of 8,000 jobs by March 31st, says CEO Dan Hesse, who enjoys being filmed in black and white as he takes long walks toward cameras. Sprint is also suspending its 401(k) match program, tuition reimbursement program, and is freezing salaries. [CNNMoney]
More From Consumerist
- Sprint To Lay Off 2,000 Customer Service Employees
- Ad Watchdog: Sprint Should Clarify What ‘50% Off Your Bill’ Really Means
- Starbucks Expands Tuition Program To Cover Spouses & Kids Of Military Employees
- Chipotle Plans To Hire 4,000 People In Single Day
- How Does JetBlue’s New Employee College Tuition Program Compare To Others?