Sprint will cut a total of 8,000 jobs by March 31st, says CEO Dan Hesse, who enjoys being filmed in black and white as he takes long walks toward cameras. Sprint is also suspending its 401(k) match program, tuition reimbursement program, and is freezing salaries. [CNNMoney]
- good news bad news Sprint To Lay Off 2,000 Customer Service Employees
- Slinging Coffee and Gettin' A Degree Starbucks Expands Tuition Program To Cover Spouses & Kids Of Military Employees
- not quite in half Ad Watchdog: Sprint Should Clarify What ‘50% Off Your Bill’ Really Means
- footing the bill How Does JetBlue’s New Employee College Tuition Program Compare To Others?
- less-debt college experience Pizza Hut Latest Company Offering To Help Send Employees To College