The less fortunate among us are forced to resort to prosthetic posteriors to function in everyday society. Fortunately such devices are covered under Medicare. Please, don’t go around with too little junk in your trunk. Enroll for booty benefits today. What are these things called, anyway? (Photo: La Mariposa)
False Booties, Discount Prices
By Ben Popken January 22, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Apple Might Finally Let iPhone Users Delete Some Of Those “Junk Drawer” Apps
- Feds Clarify When & How Advertisers Need To Reveal They Paid For Sponsored Stories
- What The Heck Is 5G Anyway, And Why Does It Matter?
- Report: Snapchat Is Working On Some Kind Of Wearable Device
- Graduation Rates: The Telltale Sign Of Success Or Indicator Of Failure?