The less fortunate among us are forced to resort to prosthetic posteriors to function in everyday society. Fortunately such devices are covered under Medicare. Please, don’t go around with too little junk in your trunk. Enroll for booty benefits today. What are these things called, anyway? (Photo: La Mariposa)
False Booties, Discount Prices
By Ben Popken January 22, 2009
- pretty please Ahead Of Tomorrow’s Vote, Several Senators Urge FCC To Approve Set-Top Box Plan
- the ins and outs of badvertising Feds Clarify When & How Advertisers Need To Reveal They Paid For Sponsored Stories
- what is this thing What The Heck Is 5G Anyway, And Why Does It Matter?
- i spy Report: Snapchat Is Working On Some Kind Of Wearable Device
- what about quality? Graduation Rates: The Telltale Sign Of Success Or Indicator Of Failure?