Builders started building the fewest number of new houses since they started keeping records, says Bloomberg.
More From Consumerist
- Home-Builders Glad People Have Jobs Again, Can’t Find Enough Workers To Build Houses
- Analysts Say McDonald’s All-Day Breakfast Could Drive Up Egg Prices, Exacerbate Shortage
- For Some Reason, No One Wants To Buy An Office Building Shaped Like A Giant Picnic Basket
- 10 Things We Learned About United Airlines’ Efforts To Not Annoy Customers
- If You’re In The Market For A WWII-Era Tank, This French Museum Has The Auction For You