Builders started building the fewest number of new houses since they started keeping records, says Bloomberg.
- new construction Home-Builders Glad People Have Jobs Again, Can’t Find Enough Workers To Build Houses
- no more little boxes Why Builders Are Tearing Down Old Suburban Houses And Replacing Them
- looking for love Report: Orbitz Contemplating Putting Itself Up For Sale
- ozymandias bell grande Taco Bell May Relocate Original Bell Building To Save It From Demolition
- the 1% Sales Of $100 Million Homes Are Way Up