Builders started building the fewest number of new houses since they started keeping records, says Bloomberg.
More From Consumerist
- Home-Builders Glad People Have Jobs Again, Can’t Find Enough Workers To Build Houses
- Analysts Say McDonald’s All-Day Breakfast Could Drive Up Egg Prices, Exacerbate Shortage
- 10 Things We Learned About United Airlines’ Efforts To Not Annoy Customers
- Walmart Asks More Suppliers To Pay For Space In Warehouses And On Shelves, And They Rebel
- Chipotle Bracing For More E. Coli Cases, Revamps Food-Supply Standards