EBay today announced that their net earnings fell 31% last quarter. You’d think in this economy, shoppers would be drawn to the potentially lower prices of eBay—after all, Amazon apparently did just fine. Are the headaches of dealing with eBay/PayPal outweighing the potential savings? [WSJ]
By cwalters January 21, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Retail Rivals Pulling Out Their Own Deals In Effort To Compete With Prime Day
- Are Amazon’s Month-To-Month Prime Memberships Ever Worth The Extra Money?
- eBay Finally Working On Fix For App Glitch That Falsely Shows Free Shipping
- 10 Chinese Companies You Should Probably Know About
- Barnes & Noble Is Opening 4 New Prototype Stores, Closing Fewer Than Expected