EBay today announced that their net earnings fell 31% last quarter. You’d think in this economy, shoppers would be drawn to the potentially lower prices of eBay—after all, Amazon apparently did just fine. Are the headaches of dealing with eBay/PayPal outweighing the potential savings? [WSJ]
By cwalters January 21, 2009
- what works for you? Are Amazon’s Month-To-Month Prime Memberships Ever Worth The Extra Money?
- deal daze Retail Rivals Pulling Out Their Own Deals In Effort To Compete With Prime Day
- It wasn't so bad Costco’s Credit Card Transfer Issues Didn’t Affect Sales, Profits
- bookstores are back Barnes & Noble Is Opening 4 New Prototype Stores, Closing Fewer Than Expected
- what free shipping? eBay Finally Working On Fix For App Glitch That Falsely Shows Free Shipping