A Seven-Year Old Girl’s letter to a state official regarding her local run-down playground got the entire thing fixed. Welcome to the world of Consumer rights, little one! [Fox News]
By AlexJarvis January 19, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Woman Who Hasn’t Visited Bay Area In 15 Years Forced To Fight 55 Toll Tickets For Bridges She Didn’t Drive Over
- N.Y. Driver Charged With A Felony Learns There’s No Such Thing As A DIY License Plate
- Nine States Expand Probe Into On-Call Scheduling, 15 More Retailers In The Hot Seat
- The 3 Big Things We’ve Learned About Your Cable Bill
- My VW Was Recalled For Emissions Issues In April, Does That Mean It’s Fixed?