Need to save money on textbooks? Textbook Media offsets the cost of its digital copies by inserting ads at chapter breaks. BookSwim rents textbooks. Also see these old suggestions, and today’s morning deal.
By cwalters January 15, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Increased Competition, New Options Means College Students Are Paying Less For Course Materials
- Math Professor Wants To Use Cheaper, Better Textbook, Clashes With Department
- You Can Record Movies Off Netflix, Or Music Off Spotify, But You’re Not Allowed To
- Walmart Urging Customers To “Cut The Cable” With Promo
- New TiVo Bolt Will Let You Skip Some Ad Breaks With Push Of A Button (For $150/Year)