Companies are scrambling to make their products seem more affordable in this economic climate, and, in some cases, are resorting to simply making it up. Reader Ben sent in this picture of Personna razor blades. The old pack is on the left, containing 12 razors. The new one is on the right, also containing 12 razors, but it boasts a scratched out 10 and a big 12 and now it’s a “Value Pack.” You get the same number of razors, pay the same, but now you get the added bonus of feeling like you’re a savvy shopper.
Persona Razors, Now! With The Same Amount Of Razors!
By Ben Popken January 14, 2009
- razor wars Half Of Razors Sold At Target Now From Harry’s
- a close shave Gillette Suing Dollar Shave Club Claiming Razor Subscription Service Infringes On Its Patents
- looking sharp Gillette Wants To Sell You A Fancy New Razor That Works With Older Blades
- slinging blades Dollar Shave Club Files Countersuit Against Gillette In Patent Fight
- pew pew pew Does The Laser Razor Yanked From Kickstarter Actually Work? Well, Sort Of