Got a Federal tax question you can’t figure out? Input your question at FreeTaxQuestion.com now through Jan 31st and they will call you back within 24 hours with an answer or guidance. Limit one question per person.
Get One Free Tax Answer
By Ben Popken January 8, 2009
More From Consumerist
- Ulta Has A Great Return Policy, Except For Keeping My Sales Tax
- Beverage Industry Takes Philadelphia To Court Over Soda Tax
- DOJ Sues To Shut Down Liberty Tax Franchisee For Giving People Fake Jobs Based On Their Hobbies
- FCC Adjusts, But Still Can’t Implement, Caps On Sky-High Rates Prisoners Pay To Call Home
- Now That ITT Tech Is Closed, What Options Do Students Have?