You know what would make for some good drywall? The waste materials from scrubbers on coal-fired power plants. That’s apparently what some Chinese manufacturers thought during the housing boom. When they leak and combine with the moisture on AC coils, the result is sulfuric acid, according to complaints by some Floridian homeowners. The acid dissolves the coils on the AC units and in some cases the units fail. Imagine what it does to your lungs.
Chinese Poison Drywall Creates Sulfuric Acid Inside Homes
By Ben Popken January 5, 2009
- what's in a name? Thinking Of Recharging Your AC Unit? Here’s What You Absolutely Need To Know About Replacement Refrigerants
- false promises FTC Halts Mortgage Relief Operation Targeting Consumers In Foreclosure
- DIY distinctions Home Depot Explains Why It Offers “Do-It-Herself” Workshops
- shame on thee NYC To Publicly Shame Landlords Who Harass Tenants
- it's a miracle you lived Another Company Accused Of Peddling Poisonous Bleach Concoction As ”Miracle” Cure