Starting January 1, drug companies will implement a voluntary moratorium on branded goodies from drug companies.
By alexchasick December 31, 2008
- words are wind Drug Companies Say They Won’t Sell Antibiotics For Non-Medical Use In Animals, But Are They Telling The Truth?
- getting tough FDA Politely Asks Drug Companies To Voluntarily Stop Providing Antibiotics For Animal Feed
- the price of getting well Express Scripts To Offer $1 Version Of Drug That Skyrocketed To $750/Pill Overnight
- the price you pay 5 Reasons Prescription Drug Prices Are Going Up For Many Americans
- if you can't beat 'em... get paid by 'em Drug Companies Agreed To Not Compete, Resulting In High Price For Generic Medication