Starting January 1, drug companies will implement a voluntary moratorium on branded goodies from drug companies.
By alexchasick December 31, 2008
- the price of getting well Express Scripts To Offer $1 Version Of Drug That Skyrocketed To $750/Pill Overnight
- the price you pay 5 Reasons Prescription Drug Prices Are Going Up For Many Americans
- finding the connection 6 Things We Learned About Pharma Payments To Doctors & Name-Brand Prescriptions
- it's the thought that counts Drug Companies Subpoenaed Over Questionable Charity Connections
- even bigger pharma Pfizer To Buy Allergan For $160B, Create World’s Largest Drug Company