Starting January 1, drug companies will implement a voluntary moratorium on branded goodies from drug companies.
By alexchasick December 31, 2008
- the price you pay 5 Reasons Prescription Drug Prices Are Going Up For Many Americans
- generic drug dealers 20 States Accuse Teva, Mylan & Other Pharma Companies Of Price-Fixing
- finding the connection 6 Things We Learned About Pharma Payments To Doctors & Name-Brand Prescriptions
- ha ha... charade you are Here’s Why The FDA’s Antibiotics-In-Agriculture Policy Is A Charade
- it's the thought that counts Drug Companies Subpoenaed Over Questionable Charity Connections