Academic and New York Times blogger Stanley Fish kicks off nominations for Worst Company in America 2009 with his account of frustrations—both consumer and grammatical—with AT&T.
By alexchasick December 29, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Consumer Advocates Ask Regulators To Investigate T-Mobile Over Advertising, Debt Collection Practices
- Happy New Year: Dish, DirecTV/AT&T, Time Warner Cable All Raising Rates In January Because They Can
- Comcast CFO Says Failure Of Time Warner Cable Merger Is “Blessing In Disguise”
- Class Action Suit Alleges Nestle Benefits From Fishing Vessel Slavery To Make Fancy Feast
- 5 Things You Should Know About The Approved Merger Of Time Warner Cable & Charter