Academic and New York Times blogger Stanley Fish kicks off nominations for Worst Company in America 2009 with his account of frustrations—both consumer and grammatical—with AT&T.
By alexchasick December 29, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Consumer Advocates Ask Regulators To Investigate T-Mobile Over Advertising, Debt Collection Practices
- Happy New Year: Dish, DirecTV/AT&T, Time Warner Cable All Raising Rates In January Because They Can
- Comcast CFO Says Failure Of Time Warner Cable Merger Is “Blessing In Disguise”
- Google Fiber Copies Comcast, AT&T; Forces Users To Give Up Their Legal Right To Sue
- Bank Of America Following Chase’s Lead, Joining Card-Free ATM Party