Academic and New York Times blogger Stanley Fish kicks off nominations for Worst Company in America 2009 with his account of frustrations—both consumer and grammatical—with AT&T.
By alexchasick December 29, 2008
- megalomedia Why AT&T Is Buying Time Warner, And Why So Many People Aren’t Happy About It
- Don't We Put Tourists Through Enough? NYC’s Monopolistic Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour Bus Companies To Pay Back $19M To Tourists
- taking aim at big red T-Mobile To Dangle “Risk-Free” 14-Day Trial For Verizon Customers
- hypocrisy 3 Of The Many Times The Big ISPs Have Tried To Have It Both Ways
- fixing the mistakes JPMorgan Chase, Bank Of America Agree To Wipe Debt Cleared By Bankruptcy From Credit Reports