Academic and New York Times blogger Stanley Fish kicks off nominations for Worst Company in America 2009 with his account of frustrations—both consumer and grammatical—with AT&T.
By alexchasick December 29, 2008
- wcia 2014 This Weekend, Think About That Most-Coveted Of Golden Awards: The Worst Company In America Trophy
- wcia 2014 SeaWorld Makes A Big Splash In Worst Company Competition Debut; AT&T, Citi Also Move On
- well that's settled Morgan Stanley To Pay $2.6B To Settle Charges Of Selling Troubled Mortgages Leading Up To The Financial Crisis
- wcia 2014 Comcast, Verizon March On To Worst Company Quarterfinals
- wcia 2014 Have Fun Breaking Down This Year’s Worst Company In America Bracket