Academic and New York Times blogger Stanley Fish kicks off nominations for Worst Company in America 2009 with his account of frustrations—both consumer and grammatical—with AT&T.
By alexchasick December 29, 2008
- megalomedia AT&T, Time Warner Stock Prices Fall Slightly Amid Merger Skepticism
- human rights abuses Nestle Investigation Results: Yep, Your Cat’s Food May Have Been Caught By Slaves
- time to pay up Morgan Stanley To Pay $3.2 Billion To Settle State & Federal Mortgage Cases
- unfair uncarrier? Consumer Advocates Ask Regulators To Investigate T-Mobile Over Advertising, Debt Collection Practices
- newell rubbermaid Stanley Black & Decker Buys Tool Brands From Newell, No Word On Craftsman Bids Yet