Still not sick of the holidays? Consumer Reports‘s Tightwad Tod offers up some tips for finding post-Christmas deals.
By alexchasick December 26, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Is Shopping On Christmas Day The Next Big Thing In Retail?
- Retailers Prepare To Fight Holiday Shoppers And Each Other To Not Offer Discounts
- FedEx Expects To Handle A Record 317 Million Packages Between Black Friday And Christmas
- Here’s What You Should Be Shopping For In January
- Report: 34M People Have Already Started Holiday Shopping