Walmart will sell iPhones by the end of December, says Bloomberg. According to an unnamed Walmart employee, the phone will cost the same as it does at AT&T stores, though there is also some speculation that a forthcoming 4GB model might retail for as low as $99. Try not to freak out. [Bloomberg]
More From Consumerist
- Is Costco’s “Meh” Attitude Toward Online Sales Hubris Or Good Business?
- Walmart Employees Want A Discount On More Grocery Items
- Here’s Why The Raiders Of The Lost Walmart Aren’t Really Funny
- Walmart Asks More Suppliers To Pay For Space In Warehouses And On Shelves, And They Rebel
- 9 Things We Learned About Walmart’s Relationships With Local Police