Walmart will sell iPhones by the end of December, says Bloomberg. According to an unnamed Walmart employee, the phone will cost the same as it does at AT&T stores, though there is also some speculation that a forthcoming 4GB model might retail for as low as $99. Try not to freak out. [Bloomberg]
- radio shack Price-Matching At Radio Shack, Where It’s Always 1992
- the discount dance Walmart Will Start Selling The iPhone 5c For $27 (With A 2-Year Contract) On Friday
- where are the free samples? Is Costco’s “Meh” Attitude Toward Online Sales Hubris Or Good Business?
- dispatches from the death star AT&T Ditching 2-Year Contracts At Walmart & Other Retailers
- don't talk amongst yourselves Walmart Warns Workers: Don’t Download Chat App From Labor Organization