A Steve and Barry’s going out of business sale has started at its 173 nationwide clothing locations, which specialized in super-cheap clothes, university apparel, and exclusive celebrity-line vestments. Gift cards will be accepted. [Reuters] (Thanks to David!)
Steve & Barry's Going Out Of Business Sale
By Ben Popken November 26, 2008
- cleaning the closet Target Partners With ThredUP To Let You Trade In Old Clothes For Gift Cards
- Big Changes Coming To A Hallway Near You Abercrombie & Fitch Ditching Logo-Heavy Clothing Because That Is So Last Decade
- finding another avenue for sales J. Crew & Nordstrom Enter Into Symbiotic Clothes-Selling Relationship
- shopping around What Are Shoppers Buying Since They Aren’t Buying Clothes?
- doom and gloom Report: Amazon’s Strides In Apparel Could Be Serious Threat To Brick-And-Mortar Stores