3 years ago, an oil depot owned by Chevron and Total exploded, ruining Ian Silverstein’s house and destroying everything inside. It was Britain’s largest peacetime explosion and he’s lucky to be alive. To date, he has not received a dime in compensation. So he can get his story out there and put pressure on the unresponsive oil companies, a documentary about his story is set to launch December 11, 2008.
Chevron Depot Blows Up Man's House, He Gets Nothing
By Ben Popken November 14, 2008
- wells fargo Ex-Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf Resigns From Boards Of Chevron, Target
- our bad Chevron Says Sorry For Fracking Fire The Only Way It Knows How: With Pizza Coupon
- megafire Passsengers On Exploded Megabus Get Inadequate Compensation For Bags, Can’t Get Legal Help
- hoverboard Family Claims “Hoverboard” Scooter Exploded, Burned Down House
- breaking the seal Those Gas Pump “Anti-Skimming” Stickers Are Really Just Pointless Decoration