Watch out for a charge on your checking account for a charge from “MB Image World.” People are complaining that the porn site, that they’ve never done business with or gave their account information to, is fraudulently issuing electronic check charges for $39.99. If they hit you, report the item to your bank as fraud and reverse the charges.
Watch Out For Illegal "MB Image World" Charges On Your Bank Account
By Ben Popken November 11, 2008
- that's a lot of revenue Banks Turned Account Overdraft Fees Into $11.16B In Revenue Last Year
- is anyone listening to me Who Am I Supposed To Call When My Credit Card Info Is Stolen?
- customers fighting back Wells Fargo Customers Accuse Bank Of Fraud, Negligence After Employees Open Fake Accounts
- Taco bell Taco Bell Refunds Customer After App Billing Disaster Causes $210 of Overdraft Fees
- psa Amazon Can Charge Any Subscription To Any Card You Have On File If Your Primary Card Expires