Watch out for a charge on your checking account for a charge from “MB Image World.” People are complaining that the porn site, that they’ve never done business with or gave their account information to, is fraudulently issuing electronic check charges for $39.99. If they hit you, report the item to your bank as fraud and reverse the charges.
Watch Out For Illegal "MB Image World" Charges On Your Bank Account
By Ben Popken November 11, 2008
- that's a lot of revenue Banks Turned Account Overdraft Fees Into $11.16B In Revenue Last Year
- bank error not in your favor “Incorrect Keystroke” Allows Comcast To Withdraw $500 From Non-Customer’s Bank Account
- scamalamadingdong Fraudulent WEBLEARN Debit/Credit Card Charges Possibly Linked To Earlier “$9.84” Scam
- Account Accountability CFPB Outlines Common Sense Ways You Can Protect Yourself From Hacks
- a wolf in credit card's clothing Bogus Credit Card Charges Look Like They Were Made With Chip-Enabled Cards