Watch out for a charge on your checking account for a charge from “MB Image World.” People are complaining that the porn site, that they’ve never done business with or gave their account information to, is fraudulently issuing electronic check charges for $39.99. If they hit you, report the item to your bank as fraud and reverse the charges.
Watch Out For Illegal "MB Image World" Charges On Your Bank Account
By Ben Popken November 11, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Banks Turned Account Overdraft Fees Into $11.16B In Revenue Last Year
- Taco Bell Refunds Customer After App Billing Disaster Causes $210 of Overdraft Fees
- CFPB To Banks: Offer More “No Overdraft” Checking Accounts, Provide Accurate Credit Information
- Banks Attract New Customers, New Fee Income With Check-Cashing Services
- I’ve Been Forced To Sign A Bogus Credit Card Bill While Traveling Abroad. What Can I Do?