Circuit City has secured a loan from Bank of America that will pay for its operating expenses until it emerges from bankruptcy next year, says Bloomberg. This financing gives CC a new lease on life — Yes, we may yet see the bankrupt retailer rise from the ashes to continue its proud tradition of ignoring customers who are standing at the register.
Circuit City Gets A Loan, Lives To Fight Another Day
- radioshack RadioShack Bankruptcy Math: The Better-Known Your Company Is, The Less Its Name Is Worth
- not actually american apparel The New American Apparel Brand Will Include Clothing Not Actually Made In America
- It's Your Loan - Deal With It Consumers Can’t Void Second Mortgage In Bankruptcy, SCOTUS Rules
- another one bites the dust Teen-Targeted Retailer dELiA*s Is bANkruPt. Will Close Stores, Liquidate Merch
- time is a flat circle Re-Zombified Circuit City Opens Storefront On Amazon