Circuit City has secured a loan from Bank of America that will pay for its operating expenses until it emerges from bankruptcy next year, says Bloomberg. This financing gives CC a new lease on life — Yes, we may yet see the bankrupt retailer rise from the ashes to continue its proud tradition of ignoring customers who are standing at the register.
Circuit City Gets A Loan, Lives To Fight Another Day
More From Consumerist
- Re-Zombified Circuit City Opens Storefront On Amazon
- Report: American Apparel Receives $200M Takeover Bid From Investor Backing Former CEO Dov Charney
- Sports Authority Prepares To Auction Off Its Name, Your Name, Broncos Stadium Naming Rights
- Radioshack Creditors Claim Pre-Bankruptcy Shenanigans Go Back To Early 2014
- Sports Authority’s Stores Have Been Sold To A Trio Of Liquidators, All Will Close