The Northwest Airlines/Delta merger is finally done, says the Chicago Tribune. The new airline will be called Delta and will be run by Delta CEO Richard Anderson. With 75,000 employees and $34 billion in revenue, it will be the US’s largest carrier.
Northwest Airlines And Delta Merge, Finally
- flying the competitive skies Delta Moves Past United To Snag No. 2 U.S. Airline Spot By Traffic
- combining forces Alaska Airlines To Buy Virgin America In $4B Deal
- last ditch effort Major Airlines’ Regional Partner, Republic Airways, Files For Bankruptcy Over Pilot Shortage
- lending a helping hand Delta Offers Up Workers To Help TSA At Major Hubs In The Name Of Shorter Lines
- what's in a name? Alaska Airlines Might Not Drop Virgin America Name After Merger