The Northwest Airlines/Delta merger is finally done, says the Chicago Tribune. The new airline will be called Delta and will be run by Delta CEO Richard Anderson. With 75,000 employees and $34 billion in revenue, it will be the US’s largest carrier.
Northwest Airlines And Delta Merge, Finally
- it was bound to happen Delta, American, United & Southwest Face Passenger Lawsuits Over Alleged Collusion For Higher Airfares
- the unfriendly skies United Airlines Pilots Call For CEO To Be Bumped From The Company
- flying the competitive skies Delta Moves Past United To Snag No. 2 U.S. Airline Spot By Traffic
- combining forces Alaska Airlines To Buy Virgin America In $4B Deal
- unsafe travels FAA Halts All U.S. Flights To Israel For 24 Hours Due To Missile Concerns