Update on “Casio Voids Warranty, Claims There’s A Fingerprint Inside New Camera“: After Sam’s story went live on Consumerist and he got escalated at Casio, they repaired his camera fully under warranty, acknowledged their mistake, and gave him a free 8 Gig Class III SD card. Sam writes, “Once the right people found out things moved around quickly.”
Casio Stops Claiming Fingerprint Found Inside New Camera, Repairs Fully
By Ben Popken October 30, 2008
- samsung Samsung Says My New TV From Groupon Is Secretly Mexican
- show me the bugs Sony Says My PS4 Is Too Infested With Bugs And Dust To Fix Under Warranty, Won’t Offer Proof
- bad luck What Can You Do If Your Mobile Carrier Sends You An Update That Breaks Your Phone?
- acts of bug Sorry, An Insect Flying Into Your TV Is An Act Of God
- is there a pattern? Samsung Galaxy S7 Owners Say Camera Glass Shatters Unexpectedly