Update on “Casio Voids Warranty, Claims There’s A Fingerprint Inside New Camera“: After Sam’s story went live on Consumerist and he got escalated at Casio, they repaired his camera fully under warranty, acknowledged their mistake, and gave him a free 8 Gig Class III SD card. Sam writes, “Once the right people found out things moved around quickly.”
Casio Stops Claiming Fingerprint Found Inside New Camera, Repairs Fully
By Ben Popken October 30, 2008
- is anyone listening to me Who Am I Supposed To Call When My Credit Card Info Is Stolen?
- can't touch this Flaw In iPhone 6 Can Reportedly Render Some Devices Unusable
- put your thumbs up Feds Use Search Warrant To Make Everyone In Building Unlock Their Phones
- dinner is served Lawsuit Claims Honda Refuses To Fix Vehicles With Soy-Coated Wiring That’s Irresistible To Hungry Critters
- what's in a name? Thinking Of Recharging Your AC Unit? Here’s What You Absolutely Need To Know About Replacement Refrigerants