Going to have to wait a bit longer to see the Consumerist teaming up with On The Money to look into Robert Allen special. Robert Allen himself has agreed to speak to them on-camera and they want to hold the piece so they can include that material. Maybe we’ll see it next week. Will let you know.
On The Money Appearance Delayed
By Ben Popken October 28, 2008
- the spirit of 1775 Comcast Admits It Incorrectly Debited $1,775 From Account, Tells Me To Sort It Out With Bank
- bank error not in your favor My Bank Overdrafted My Account By Putting Two Holds On One Deposit; Doesn’t Care
- the consumerists of tomorrow How To Not Suck… At Teaching Your Kids About Money
- it'll never catch on Comcast’s Still Not Sure There’s Any Money In This Whole “Streaming” Thing
- that was fast Congress Passes Bill Outlawing Vermont’s GMO Labels, Replacing Them With Barcodes