Going to have to wait a bit longer to see the Consumerist teaming up with On The Money to look into Robert Allen special. Robert Allen himself has agreed to speak to them on-camera and they want to hold the piece so they can include that material. Maybe we’ll see it next week. Will let you know.
On The Money Appearance Delayed
By Ben Popken October 28, 2008
- the spirit of 1775 Comcast Admits It Incorrectly Debited $1,775 From Account, Tells Me To Sort It Out With Bank
- it'll never catch on Comcast’s Still Not Sure There’s Any Money In This Whole “Streaming” Thing
- how to not suck 10 Ways To Not Suck At Spending Your Tax Refund
- brought to you by the letter $ CBS Will Let You Watch New Star Trek Show Without Commercials… For $4/Month More
- a dreamy deal Let’s Count The Ways In Which The NY Times’ Love Letter To The Comcast Merger Is Full Of Bull