During the Delta airline flight I rode yesterday, I could swear that in the middle of it they started piping in the sound of a rainstorm. It sounded like one of those Amazon rain forest soundmakers, you know, the ones where it’s a piece of tree limb and you turn it upside down and the beads inside make a pleasant rain sound. Then again, I was sitting pretty far in the back, so maybe it was just the sound of the head emptying. Unfortunately I don’t suffer from synaesthesia and my auditory faculties don’t interfere with my olfactory ones.
Does Delta Pipe-In Rainsounds Midflight?
By Ben Popken October 28, 2008
- lending a helping hand Delta Offers Up Workers To Help TSA At Major Hubs In The Name Of Shorter Lines
- Who Cares About Snakes On A Plane? Cat Gets Loose On Delta Air Lines Flight, Tries To Realize Dream Of Being A Flight Attendant
- We value your time... kind of United Airlines Offers On-Time Guarantee For Corporate Travelers, Probably Won’t Have To Actually Pay Anything
- everyone wants free booze Delta Trying To Sell More Premium Cabin Seats To Cut Down On Free Upgrades
- fly the crowded skies Days Of Delta Delays Are Worse Because They Can’t Just Put You On American Anymore