Some electronics didn’t get the news that Daylight Saving Time ends Nov 2 — and automatically “fell back” this Sunday. The Energy Policy Act of 2005 changed both the starting and ending dates of Daylight Saving, “springing” the first date forward to the second Sunday in March and pushing the closing back until the first Sunday in November. [WZVN]
- no camping out required Walmart Starting Cyber Monday On Sunday Because That’s What Happens Now
- Fallout 4 fallout We Warned Target That Some Customers Wouldn’t Get ‘Fallout 4’ Pre-Orders, But They Didn’t Listen
- so long and farewell Sports Authority Store Closing Sales Will Start Around May 25, End Around August 31
- where's my stuff? Vessyl Backers Still Waiting For Smart Cups Slated For Early 2015 Debut — So What’s The Holdup?
- christmas creep Please Stop Sharing This Photo Of A Nordstrom Anti-Christmas Creep Poster