To escalate a complaint at Sears past the completely useless 1-800 number, call 847-286-2500 and ask for Mr. Lampert’s office (Ed Lampert is the chairman of the board). When the executive assistance picks up, tell them you want to file an “Executive Complaint.” Said the reader who submitted this tip, “A single call to this group is actually well on my way to resolving a problem that 4 calls & 3 transfers at the 1-800-4-my-home line could not handle.” Don’t forget to be calm, professional, and succinct when you speak with them.
Reach Sears Executive Customer Service
By Ben Popken October 27, 2008
- tears for sears Sears Holdings Cares More About Wall Street Than About Customers, And That’s Why It’s Doomed
- ozymandias inc. The 5 Meanest Quotes From Report On Sad State Of Sears
- breaking open the eddie bank As Sales Continue To Drop, Sears Borrows $300 Million From Its Own CEO
- kmart Sears Holdings CEO Blogs: Kmart Is Doing Just Fine, Thanks
- be heard The 8.5 Steps To Making An Effective Complaint That Gets A Solution