To escalate a complaint at Sears past the completely useless 1-800 number, call 847-286-2500 and ask for Mr. Lampert’s office (Ed Lampert is the chairman of the board). When the executive assistance picks up, tell them you want to file an “Executive Complaint.” Said the reader who submitted this tip, “A single call to this group is actually well on my way to resolving a problem that 4 calls & 3 transfers at the 1-800-4-my-home line could not handle.” Don’t forget to be calm, professional, and succinct when you speak with them.
Reach Sears Executive Customer Service
By Ben Popken October 27, 2008
- tears for sears Sears Borrows $400 Million From Its CEO, No Conflict Of Interest Here
- tears for sears Sears Holdings Cares More About Wall Street Than About Customers, And That’s Why It’s Doomed
- ozymandias inc. The 5 Meanest Quotes From Report On Sad State Of Sears
- tears for sears Eddie Lampert Blogs Mini-Manifesto About Why Sears Has Shed 200 Stores
- chicago suntimes Sears CEO On Company’s Troubles: “Sometimes You Have To Go Backwards To Go Forwards”