Man will be reimbursed after rats and birds ate his bag of $20 bills. Apparently, they were kind enough to leave the serial numbers intact. The man’s bank manager says that the U.S. Mint “officials instructed her to send the reassembled bills and the [rodent] feces and feathers to them in Washington, D.C.” [AP via Fark]
More From Consumerist
- Petition Against Encryption-Weakening Bill Crosses 40,000 Signatures In Two Days
- Here’s A Map Of Where Scientists Have Found Mosquitoes Capable Of Carrying Zika In The U.S.
- 3 Ways You Can Help Protect Against Elder Scams
- Residents In Nine States Could Need A Second Form Of ID To Pass Through Airport Security Next Year
- Lands’ End, Eddie Bauer Deny PETA Accusations Of Using Down Ripped From Live Geese