Since pundits are convinced we’re headed for the next Great Depression, let’s be optimists and fast-forward to post-depression boom times when America will return to the basics and once again learn about money. Join little Tommy and his crisp new $5 bill as they travel through America’s financial system, circa 1947…
Back To The Basics: What Is Money?
By consumeristcarey September 27, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Nearly 1/3 Of Cancer Survivors Face Financial Burden After Diagnosis, Treatment
- Microsoft Getting Into The Legal Marijuana Business With Software That Tracks Pot Plants
- The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Dish Network Bill
- FCC Trying To Minimize Annoyances From New Robocall Debt Collection Loophole
- Dish Offering More Flexible Pick-And-Choose Channel Packages. Is It Worth It?