A new study says that sugar-substitute Splenda might be bad for you, killing “good” bacteria and preventing the absorption of prescription drugs. However, it just so happens that the study was paid for by the Sugar Association, who just so happen to hate Splenda with a deadly passion.
Splenda Bad For You, Says Sugar Industry Study
By Ben Popken September 23, 2008
- so long stevia Sierra Mist Performs Another Sweetener Switcharoo, Angers Fans Again
- shut it down Sweet’N Low Closing Down Production At Brooklyn Factory After Nearly 60 Years
- sweetener wars FDA: ‘Evaporated Cane Juice’ Is Just Sugar, Deal With It
- The next five year diet 6 Things You Should Know About The New Federal Dietary Guidelines
- how sweet it isn't Pepsi To Bring Back Aspartame-Sweetened Diet Pepsi By September