A new study says that sugar-substitute Splenda might be bad for you, killing “good” bacteria and preventing the absorption of prescription drugs. However, it just so happens that the study was paid for by the Sugar Association, who just so happen to hate Splenda with a deadly passion.
Splenda Bad For You, Says Sugar Industry Study
By Ben Popken September 23, 2008
- from the mad scientist's lab Nestlé Creates A New Sugar: Use Less, Get The Same Taste
- so long stevia Sierra Mist Performs Another Sweetener Switcharoo, Angers Fans Again
- a sweet confusion Splenda Goes To War With Dunkin’ Donuts Over Lookalike Sweetener
- stevia Sierra Mist Sweetener Switcharoo Leaves Soda Drinkers Bitter
- ain't life sweet Coca-Cola Accused Of Illegally Misleading Consumers About Sugary Drinks