If you’re getting dental implant work done, you may want to ask if they outsource to other countries. A KPHO investigation bought 13 crowns from labs in China, Thailand and the US. Ten of them came back positive for lead, with levels from 110 parts per million to 240 parts per million. The problem may be from the surface stain used to whiten and brighten the teeth. Throughout history, lead has been used in paints because it’s bright, cheap, and highly durable.
Some Outsourced Dental Implants Test Positive For Lead
By Ben Popken September 23, 2008
- never stop screaming ever McDonald’s Airlifts Fries Into Japan, Another Report Of ‘Dental Material’ In Food
- hairy questions Groups Ask FDA To Ban Lead Compound From Hair Dye Products
- floor plans Lumber Liquidators Promises To Sell Vinyl Flooring Free Of Potentially Dangerous Chemicals
- dental loan damage Company Offering Deferred-Interest Loans For Dental Work Must Repay $700K To Consumers Over False Claims
- look ma no humans GM Investing $500M In Lyft, Hopes You Will Eventually Get Rides From Self-Driving Fleet