If the website Boy Genius Report is correct, next week Verizon Wireless will start offering contract-free, month-to-month service. Pretty much everyone will be eligible for it, but of course you’ll have to pay full price for a phone or bring your own, there’ll be an activation fee that can’t be waived, and if you take advantage of any special offers that require a contract, you’ll have to switch over to a contract agreement. It’s supposed to start on September 21st.
Verizon Wireless Going Contract-Free Next Week?
By cwalters September 18, 2008
- the land of the fee The Only Way To Avoid Paying A Fee For iPhone Upgrade Is To Pay Full Price
- what's the catch? Verizon Continues To Follow Others, Now Offers To Pay For Customers To Switch
- choose your own adventure Your Guide To The Major Carriers’ iPhone 6 Offers
- cancel at your own risk Verizon Has Made It More Expensive To Get Out Of Your Wireless Plan Early
- cashing in Verizon Allowing Some Early Upgrades During iPhone 6 Frenzy