If the website Boy Genius Report is correct, next week Verizon Wireless will start offering contract-free, month-to-month service. Pretty much everyone will be eligible for it, but of course you’ll have to pay full price for a phone or bring your own, there’ll be an activation fee that can’t be waived, and if you take advantage of any special offers that require a contract, you’ll have to switch over to a contract agreement. It’s supposed to start on September 21st.
Verizon Wireless Going Contract-Free Next Week?
By cwalters September 18, 2008
- no more contracts AT&T Ditching New 2-Year Contracts On January 8
- what's the catch? Verizon Continues To Follow Others, Now Offers To Pay For Customers To Switch
- at&t AT&T Brings Back Unlimited Plans. What’s The Catch?
- mobile bill guides The Consumerist Guide To Understanding Your Verizon Wireless Bill
- competition is good T-Mobile Offering 128GB iPhone 6S For Price Of 16GB Model To AT&T Customers Who Jump Ship